UK Domestic Cleaning
Are your domestic chores piling up?
Is housework stopping you doing what you want to do?
- Do you need a local, regular, reliable, trustworthy, vetted cleaner to work in your home, to your specification and, at a time convenient to you?
- Do you need some domestic assistance to help you maintain independent living?
- Would you like a cleaner to remove those tedious, time consuming chores, allowing you to spend valuable time with your family and friends?
- If so, then please call our help line on the Freephone number 0800 677 1160 or, to make direct contact with your local operator, follow this link to our Contact page.
- We have branches of UK Domestic Cleaning opening across the UK, on a regular basis, so it is likely there will be a branch near you.
- Our self employed cleaners earn in the upper quartile for the industry. We don’t believe that allowing cleaners to earn the national minimum wage encourages loyalty or quality. Our self employed cleaners set their own rate and, subsequently, receive higher than average income. We can select from the best not the rest.
Are you moving out, need a spring clean or help after a party?
Your local UK Domestic Cleaning branch will have teams available to help out in all of these one off, ad hoc circumstances. Simply pay as you use the service. No contract required for one off cleans.
We generally have teams available to assist you with your end of tenancy cleaning requirements or if you need a home prepared ready to move in.
If you need your carpets cared for, your walls washed or your kitchen surfaces scrubbed give you local operator a call. Find and contact your local UK Domestic Cleaning branch or Freephone 0800 677 1160.
Do you need help decluttering?
Ask your local operator if they offer this service. We know how difficult it is to declutter sometimes but our teams have methods and techniques to assist you with taking the steps towards a tidier home. Contact us for more information.
The “gift of time”.
Give your friends or family the “gift of time” by buying them a cleaning voucher from UK Domestic Cleaning. The gift voucher will detail the number of hours “gifted” by you the “giver”. The UK Domestic Cleaning team will then arrange to visit the home of the gift recipient, at their convenience, to carry out the task required.
Most cleaning chores can be tackled whilst your friends or family are still at home. This means that they can sit back and while away the time that you, the giver, have gifted to them. Contact us for more information.
When time is so precious what better gift can you give someone than the “Gift of Time”. (Minimum gift time two hours).
Find and contact your local UK Domestic Cleaning branch or Freephone 0800 677 1160.
Branches currently operate in Birmingham, Erdington, Walmley, Coleshill, Sutton Coldfield, Great Barr, Streetly, Aldridge, Shenstone, Little Aston, Lichfield, Burntwood, Pelsall, Walsall, Rugeley, Wolverhampton, Tettenhall, Willenhall, Ettingshall, Wednesfield, Fordhouses, Coven, Compton, Penn and Redditch.
For social network news about the UK Domestic Cleaning branches visit our Facebook page.
If you would like to find out more about becoming a UK Domestic Cleaning owner / operator follow this link.